13.00 - 14.30, Sunday, 16 September 2018
Gielgud, Second Floor, QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE
Registration and lunch will be available from 12.45.
The official notice was distributed to voting members on 19 July.
1. To elect the Chair
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 12 July 2017
3. To stand in memory of deceased Members
4. To note the 2018 Council election results
5. To note the 2018 Honorary Members
6. To receive and consider a report by the President of The Society
7. To receive and consider the Trustee Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2017
8. To note the 2019 subscription rates
9. To appoint the auditors and agree, or provide for agreement of, their remuneration. Ordinary resolution to re-appoint haysmacintyre (Chartered Accountants) as the auditors in The Society until the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise Council to fix their remuneration. To be effective, this resolution must be passed by a simple majority of Members voting (in person or by proxy) on a poll taken in such manner as the Chair directs.
10. To receive and consider a report by the Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Physiology
11. To receive and consider a report by the Editor-in-Chief of Experimental Physiology
12. To receive and consider a report by the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Physiological Reports
13. To receive and consider a report by the Chief Executive of The Society
14. Any other business
15. Date of the next AGM