13.00 - 14.00, Saturday, 15 September
Wordsworth, Fourth Floor
Most physiologists are aware that every four years there is an international meeting that welcomes all physiologists – the IUPS Congress.
- It may be, however, that you are not aware of what else IUPS does and what its plans are.
- It may be you do not know who is on its Executive Committee, Council, Commissions and Board.
- It may be you want to voice your views about IUPS.
- It may be that you would be interested in mentoring a physiologist from another continent where support and guidance for physiologists is thin on the ground. Or perhaps you have some equipment that needs to find a new home? Or vice versa.
OR YOU MAY WANT TO WIN $100 AMAZON VOUCHER AND ENJOY SOME LIGHT REFRESHMENTS?
If you want to chat and get some answers, then come along to our informal Open House meeting. Members of the IUPS Council and Board who are attending Europhysiology 2018 would be delighted to meet you and share ideas. You may even pick up a $100 Amazon voucher if your name comes out of our hat.
Please register for this event below*
Julie Chan (President)
Susan Wray (First Vice President)
Peter Hunter (Second Vice President)
Patricia Molina (Treasurer)
Ulrich Pohl (Secretary General)
* We will process your data, which may include photographs of you at our events, in accordance with our fair processing notice.