Official congress bloggers wanted. Are you an established blogger?
Fancy reporting on the conference as it happens? Please RSVP to email@example.com telling us who you are and providing a link to a previous blog.
Official bloggers will be offered FREE registration.
If tweeting about Europhysiology 2018, we ask that you use the hashtag #europhysiology2018 to allow interested parties to follow the feed of tweets about this meeting.
Use of social media at Europhysiology 2018
With the advent of social networking, an increasing number of participants at scientific conferences are using blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other forms of social media to share interesting information discussed at the conference and to promote networking amongst delegates.
- If you plan to blog from Europhysiology 2018, we respectfully ask you to inform us of this prior to the conference taking place. Please contact us in the first instance.
- We ask that all writers attending Europhysiology 2018 gain approval from a speaker/poster presenter prior to quoting or publishing that individual’s scientific results on the internet or through other forms of media. This policy applies to both professional writers/journalists and to non-journalists blogging about the conference or otherwise sharing information among a group of individuals.
- Please refrain from taking photos of any session/poster without prior consent of the conference organisers.
- All participants are respectfully asked to refrain from communicating using laptops, tablets and/or mobile devices whilst lectures are in progress.
- All speakers/poster presenters will be made aware of this policy and will have the right to ask participants not to disseminate their research via the internet or through other forms of media. If a speaker/presenter makes this request, participants are asked to respect their wishes not to discuss the relevant work in this way.
Please note that photographs taken at this event may be used for promotional purposes by the organisers, for example inclusion on the web and/or marketing materials. If you have any concerns or queries about this issue, please visit the registration desk upon your arrival.